Updated: Jan 11, 2021
Whether paperboard, mesh or plastic, magazine organisers are already quite versatile to jazz up storage of magazines on a bookshelf or desk. However, you can use them for much more than magazines as these ideas show- use them in the kitchen, closet and more.
1. Use a magazine organiser to store clutches and small handbags upright on the shelf.
Photo Source: Little Bits of Lovely
2. A mesh magazine organiser is perfect for storing potatoes and onions with its tiny holes allowing ventilation for dry goods.
Photo Source: Life At Home
3. Turn the magazine organiser on its side and store pasta boxes (or even foil and plastic wrap boxes).
Photo Source: Unknown
4. Gift bags, ribbons and other accessories are stored effortlessly in a series of magazine organisers nested in a large woven basket.
Photo Source: I Heart Organising
5. Mount a plastic magazine holder on the inside of the bath cabinet to store hair tools.
Photo Source: Sugar Bee Crafts
Shop our selection of magazine organisers here.